RE: Garrett Integrated Automotive Corp.

Yeah I would agree with the wallygator.. Mine seems all worked out.. Now I
know there is a newer version of the OBDII chip.. I still have the first..
But it enough for me.. But if you willing to wait..I am not stopping you..

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K
"Zzzzzzzz"