Re: Jetta GLX Touring Car

It might have been one of the Vento Challenge cars.  It's a one-make
series in England using basically stock Vento VR6's.  Engines are pretty
much totally stock from what I remember, but they do run a full
suspension (coil-overs, etc.).  The two things that really stood out to
me were the sweet looking 16" VW 5-spoke wheels, and the upgraded 295mm
front brakes.  I've been meaning to see if either item is obtainable
here, but I haven't got around to it.

Eric