Re: Removing Side Blinkers Without Breakage

> I've been told you can remove these guys from the front with a flat
> blade but there is a chance of breakage.
>
> Can someone document how I go about removing the side blinkers from
> the underside?  I heard it can be done and I'd REALLY rather not take
> the chance at breaking them by prying them out from the front.

I don't know about doing it that way, though I saw my friend do it on
my car-  he used a SMALL screwdriver tip at the back of the blinker to
gently pry it out-  there's a retaining spring-clip thing there-  I
think as long as it's pushed out of the way nicely, you won't have any
problems.

Good luck!

- -Dave