Re: VW Toys

> New dimensions has an R/C Golf VR6 in their catalog. It's available
> assembled or not, I believe.

If you want the R/C golf, go to your local hobby shop to buy it-  I'd
bet you'd save a whole lot.  So Cal.  locals can check out Hobby Shack-
there's a whole bunch of them around, you just have to check the phone
book.  Going price would probably be btw. $120-150 I'd imagine, though
they sell a lot of parts to fix it up, and being who we are, expect to
dump a lot more money into fixing it up :)  IT's a Tamiya kit, BTW, and
the scale isn't quite right in terms of size, though they seemed to have
gotten the body looking right.

- -Dave