Re: Oil consumption!?!?

Hey this is Normal for the first 7500 miles of use.  The VR6 is an
alumimum head engine so it will eat some oil.  Espically the break in
oil from the factory.  I lost about 1.50 quarts of oil in my first 3k
but then I changed the oil using mobile 1 synthctic and PROLONG oil
additive.  I encourage everyone to try the PROLONG is was the best thing
I put in the car.  It is alot smoother during initial startup in the
cold winter mornings here in Colorado.  It also dropped my oil temp to
around 208 and it won't get any hotter!!!  So it's a good $20
investment.

Just change your oil every 3500 miles or so and you should be ok.

Bryan Billings
97 Vento GLX
Boston Green
Racing Cloth