Re: Head Count 4 the 24th NW Meet

I have a list of NW people from the GTI mailing list, however it doesn't
include you, Khan. I'll add your name. Here's my list of people from the
NW, but it's not necessarily who will attend.

Jeff Newton
Mark Ellis
J. Torres
Patrick Sherman
Dean Futrell
Curt Cranfield
Khan Klatt
Scott Catlin

as far as I know, these people are attending...
Scott Catlin
Khan Klatt
Mark Tyson
Patrick Sherman
Mark Ellis

if your name isn't on here and should be, either as going attending or as
a NW VWer, please email me with your stats (email address, real name) and
I'll add you to the list.

peace bruthas!