Re: Spedometer/Computer Speed Discrepancy

Khan,

I recently took a 200 mile trip to Dallas from Austin.  Over the course of the
trip, using the chronograph on my watch, my Newton and mile markers. I
consistently came up with, on average, a 3 mph discrepancy at various speeds.
I'm certain that the "speedometer" is consistently fast and incorrect.

Joe