Re: Good day in Jetta-land

Hey, how do you like your Bilstein struts and shocks?  What kind of
spring did you install?

I just ordered Front Bilstein Full strut, Bilstein rear shocks with a
neuspeed race spring.

So what do you think of them and how did the install go?  Can you give
me any pointers? Why didn't you do the fronts your self?  How long did
the rears take ?

Thanks

Bryan Billings
97 Vento GLX