Re: BMW Headlights for Jetta III's

>  I am currently trying to find someone who will make
> the grill for me using mine as the mold so that we can make a kit
for
> this conversion, including the correct wiring connectors in the
engine
> compartment.  The problem is finding someone who is willing to make
a low
> run, probably between 10 and 20 grills.  We are hoping to have the
kit
> for around $500.

Ken,

Please keep me posted.  Thanks.

Have you asked the big guys if they would be interested...ABT, New
Dimensions, AMS.  They would at least know where to go to get the
grills fab'd.  Also perhaps Jason Whipple would know how to proceed
since he fabs gets the Whipple Mounts fab'd.

The setup definately sounds cool.  Can't wait for pics.

Cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton
Unix Systems Administrator