Re: BOSE/aftermarket stereo question.

John Kilpatrick wrote:

> 1) It's crap.
> 2) It's Panasonic crap.
> 3) Ya know what they say if you go to a competent car audio shop?
>
>         "No highs, no lows.  Must be Bose."
OK I have now read most of the arguments on the head unit.  Now for the
question.  I am looking for
a CD head unit that will fit well but does not cost an arm and a leg.
Any sugestions?  Does anyone know
of a place on the web I could get a good price or is better to go to a
local store?
- --
    _/_/_/_/    _/_/_/_/    _/  Webpoet and Moosh
      _/        _/        _/_/  "how do you know I'm mad?" Alice
     _/         _/      _/  _/  "You must be or you wouldn't have
    _/          _/    _/_/_/_/   come here."-Cheshire cat
_/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/   _/      _/   isa@philabs.research.philips.com
My views are not those of my employer, mother or my fiancee.