Re: custom double lights, from what?

Checkered Flag Racing down in San Diego has a car that has them.  The
guys name is Ken Weidermann and we are currently trying to find someone
to make the fiberglass grills for the lights.  I have driven the car and
looked at the installed.  The advantage is you get the great BMW lights
and don't need to change the hood.  the upgrade runs about $500 total
for EVERYTHING you need.  You just need some tin snips to trim some
metal from inside the headlight bracket in your car and they slide in.
They are very sweet.  Email me if you are interested.

Mark Radelow