Re: Vento Jettas / Loose seats

.... wrote:

> Are european Ventos assembled in Mexico? Is there a "wolfsberg" emblem on
> the fender (missing on my 97 Mexican GLX)?
>
> Does anyone else have seats (leather) that move and clunk in hard cornering?
> Know how to tighten them up?
>
> Randal Dawson
> Sacramento, CA

Your seat is probably missing a plastic glide on one of the four legs.  Take a look
under your seat, their white plastic and you should be able to see if ones missing.

If your cars new and still under warranty take it to your VW dealer he'll know how
to fix it.  If you decide to fix it yourself you'll have to slide the seat out to
replace the missing glide.

Bob