Re: Pennsylvania Kicks ass

In a message dated 98-01-10 12:44:29 EST, coolidge@tidalwave.net writes:

<< 	I heard on the radio last night that PA has outlawed left lane lurkers.
 From now on, you can be pulled over for sitting in the left lane without
 passing. So to all of you (most likely not on the list) who like to sit in
 the left lane and set the pace that no one is allowed to beat. Screw you,
 and hopefully you can learn your lesson when the PA state trooper is
 writing you a ticket.  >>

   After driving in the north east of Spain, for three months this summer, my
little "wish I had my QUATTRO" 97 1.4 Megane. I didnt see no police in all my
driving, but didn't see not one idiot on the left lane or in the pasing lanes.
I was able to drive the Megane with its 70hp 150 to 200, depending on the
inclination of the roads, through all of spain without having to slow down
cause some idiot is hanging in the passing lane, like would happend here in
NJ, just going around the block.
   I once saw a guy crusing in the left lane, the car that was behind him
almost ate him up alive. I think its not only a law its cortesy to other
drivers.

Got to love EUROPA

CHEWY
89 200Tq