Re: Pennsylvania Kicks ass

> George Achorn wrote:
> >         Also a cool feature in PA, is the setting of no passing zones prior to
> > construction. This is being tried and enforced on a section of I283 in
> > Lancaster county.

> I have driven this stretch several times in recent months, and still am
> taken a little aback at how orderly everyone is, which of course means
> getting through the construction zone more quickly.  What that similar
> manners and common sense were displayed elsewhere.

'No passing' for a mile or so before construction sounds like an excellent
idea.  The lane is still useful and the jerks can't go flying by without
risking hopefully mega tickets.

BTW, please 'blind copy' the corrado list if you are copying to the
quattro list rather than using 'To' or 'Cc'.  A group
reply to your message is going to to the the corrado list then bounce
back to me since I'm not allowed to post.  And I don't usually look
too carefully at the 'Cc' line.

Orin.