Sunroof problems

  I've got a problem with my sun roof on my 95 GLX last night a of my
friends somehow close the sun cover to the sun roof while it was open and
when I realized he had done so I pulled it back because i know it should'nt
be able to do this but it would no longer go all the way back a tried to
close the sun roof but it only went 3/4 of the way closed and it will go
about half way open I have all ready tried to close it manually with the
little wrench that the car comes with but this did no good. any suggestions
on how to get it un stuck?

Thanx a millon, Paul

Red, 95 GLX

Silent Operator       homepage URL http://www.txcc.net/~silentop
PGP fingerprint ED 99 69 66 F9 1A A8 B0  D0 03 FD 71 10 B7 5E 7D