Re: Hella dual rounds wiring

Jeff Newton wrote:

> Who makes the grill that Marc is using?  Is that grill all that
> needs to be replaced when going with the dual rounds?

I *think* that is just a golf grille with the extension that is sold for
just this purpose (made by Transforma).   I guess it *could* be a
ready-made grille assembly, but as far as I know, that is not available.

In any case, I think it looks pretty good!

That extension, by the way, is available from Timmons VW for $100 (more
that the grille -- ouch).

- -erik