Rustang Cobra

Make all the fun you want, but the Cobra is a good car.  The motor is an
excellent design and contraryt to the piece of shit they throw in the regular
GT, actually is very advanced.  Why wouldn't I buy a Cobra.  Well other than the
fact that it is using the same chassis it used in 1978, it still is a Mustang.
Solid live rear axle and all.  But don't cut it down too much, because if you
threw $1000 into upgrading a Mustang versus 1k into a GTi (or Jetta GLX) you
would be getting your ass kicked in AutoCross.  I have seen it done many times
before.  Plus I have seen a few Cobra's making 400hp without a S-Charger or
Nitrous and the guys threw one grand into upgrading the motor.

Mark "Yes I still love my Jetta" Radelow