Re: '98 colors

Chris,
    Yes,I know for certain the '98 GTI VR6 is available in Ginster
yellow. I bought my '98 on Nov. 24th and at that time the dealer had a
'98 ginster available for sale. I understand these will be of limited
availability. I can't say for certain if the jetta is available.
Personally,after seeing this color in person,I don't care for it. They
should have called it "School Bus" yellow cause that's what it looks
like! (what the heck is a Ginster anyway?) I have seen a GTI VR6
painted, (custom of course), Ferrari Yellow and I thought it looked
great. I can't Imagine the jetta would look too good in Ginster Yellow
but, Hey man, taste is a very personal thing!

             Loren Bookbinder
             '98 Porcelain Blue(looks great on GTI's               but
Lousy on jettas) GTI VR6