Re: hot smell, normal?

In both my '98 GLX and my fiance's '97 Golf Trek did that smell occur.  I
bought my car in 11/97 with 12 miles on it and it now has 3,750 miles.  The
smell is gone now but I don't know when it went away.  Also, the windshield
washer fluid stinks like crazy when you use it.

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX
Black with Black Leather
All-Weather Package