Re: Performance Chip Gas Mileag

Hey guys I have a neuspeed chip in my 97 GLX and I avg. 21 in town and
27 on the road.  On the road I drive through Montana ( No speed limit
during the day!!) I avg. 105MPH and still get 25 mpg!!!!  Your car's
Computer will have to adjust to the chip the first week but I have had
overall a good experience.  If you are worried about not liking it I
would try the q-chip you can return in within 30 days. YOU CAN ALWAYS GO
BACK TO THE OLD CHIP TO COMPARE OR REPLACE.

Bryan