Re: Performance Chip Gas Mileag

My question exactly!  I average ( according to the computer) about 18 to 19 MPG
during the week.  And when I recently took a 200 mile rode trip the car averaged
about 24 MPG.  I can't say that I've ever done better than that.

I would love to add a chip to the car, but not if the car will suffer any
significant reduction in gas mileage.  Call me a woos!

Joe