Re: Re: Garrett vs. Stock vs. P-Chip

In a message dated 1/8/98 6:36:14 PM, ANDREW_ATWELL@HP-PaloAlto-om20.om.hp.com
wrote:

>Everyone
>     seems to be so "G" happy and all without any data except their butt
>     dyno's.  I have an Autotech Q-chip and have been very happy with it, I
>     have also driven on the P-chip, and stock and like the Q-chip the
>     best, however this is only by MY butt dyno.  A lot of people that are
>     raving about the G-chip haven't tried others chips and don't have
>     anything to compare it to when they say it is the best thing since
>     sliced bread!

Have you driven the Garrett chip??  My gut reaction to anyone who doubts the
benefits gained by the G-Chip, is that they have never actually tried it
themselves.  If there is anyone out there who has the garrett chip and DOESN'T
think of it as one of the best mods available (outperforming other chips), i'd
really like to know.  I'm sure garrett would be interested
too......DISSATISFIED G-CHIPPERS, SPEAK UP!!!!

Andrew
96 1/2 Black GTI VR6