Re: Why No Jetta 4 cylinder Owners Prominent on the Lists?

Hey it sure is nice to know how some people feel about other V W owners (4
cyl)....

******The kind of people who buy a 4 cylinder Jetta are probably not the
kind of
people (generally) that would enjoy talking about it every day.******

Gee do I feel liked.                   :-(
TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 GT