K2 Defense (was Trek Stories)

Sorry, but I think this year's K2 models are pretty nice cars. Not only do
you get skis and a roofrack which I really don't give a crap about, but you
also get a nice interior, winter package, GTI 8V machined rims (GTIs are
not machined), DE red stitching and Golf Ball Shifter (w/o GTI emblem),
foglights and fuba. If I were on the market for a GTI, I would buy the Golf
K2 probably. It is basically the only way to buy a 4dr GTI in this
country.-G