Re: Whats the average age of list members?

At 06:28 PM 1/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I'm 30 and I have a '97 GLX
>
>modifications include
>q-chip
>q-flow
>soon to be neuspeed short throw shift kit, just got it, now i hafta
>install it.
>
>If anyone has installed one, I'd like to hear from you with any pointers

did you get the shifter for pre '96 or '97?  i have a 97 glx and i want a
short throw shifter, but i found out that i need a whole new shifting box...
if this is what you got, can you tell me, after you install it, whether it
was tough or easy?  also fyi, euro. car installed one in their projext glx,
but i am unable to find out which one..

        oh yeah. how much did it cost???

                        chris