RE: Parts sources

and since we're on the subject-
how can i find a BBS dealer?
there seems to be nothing in print as far as
i've seen, and they don't have a web page,
either.
i'm in austin- willing to travel (within reason)
to shop... i'd like to see them in person if
possible.

i know some of you read 'the golf' from the UK...
boy there are some COOL BBS wheels on the
cover... what are the exact model of these? i
think they'll look great on a new black GLX...
don't you agree?
(i'm thinking 17"- is this a problem? ie can i
bolt them right on? how about lowering the
car- just a little- with this setup? should i stick
with the 16s?)

thanks...
soon to be proud owner
blackblack leather cold weather GLX