Re: Why No Jetta 4 cylinder Owners Prominent on the Lists?

Speaking of 4 bangers, I don't even own a Jetta.  I've got an '87 Scirocco
16V.  Am interested in the GLX, just thought this list would give me a
better idea of what the GLX is about.

FYI, I test drove the GLX, GTi VR6 and the Jetta GT a couple of times at
different dealerships here in Toronto.

Loved the GTi VR6, but it's a little too small.  Handled really well and
was really quick.  Here it's about 2K less than the GLX, priced similar to
the top of the line Integra.

I'm still trying to figure out why the GLX costs $9000 (CAnadian) more
than the GT.  From the cars I drove, the GLX and the GT were indentical in
way of equiptment, except for the engines.  Actually the GT seemed to
corner better.

Don't know if the GLX I drove was a lemon but I was very disappointed in
the way it handled.  Taking tight corners it felt like my gf's Neon!! Do
they come with options on the suspension?  Cuz the dealer guy didn't seem
to know of any.

Kevin.