Re: Beetle Info

I see this car appealing to young female professionals.  Much like the Cabrio.
My Ex once made the observation that women mostly drive the Cabrio, and when I
started paying attention I found she was right.  I see a great deal of young
female graduates starting new careers and buying this car as a cute symbol of
there success.  Besides you don't see to many women ( yes I know there are some
of you out there and I think it's great) going for the proverbial "balls" of
the GLX.

Oh Arthur, MSRP for the 1998 Toyota Camry CE (5-speed) is $16,938 plus a Dest.
Charge of $420. This puts the base Camry well "over" $17,000, and the Beetle.
http://www.edmunds.com/

What concerns me more is the quality of the VW product coming from the Mexican
production facilities.

Joe