Re: Beetle Info

	The Beetle being so cheap is not necessarily a bad thing. It is a much
more attractive third car to up and coming boomer families than a Z3 at
$30,000 and a Miata at $20,000. It is also an image car, and like the
Miata, should do very well.
	As for the Golf, A3 sales will most likely wain, but with Puebla at full
capacity, I really do not think they are worrying too much about that. The
Jetta will sell because it is roomier, and the GTI VR6 has its following. I
really am quite pleased the Beetle will not be within earshot of the
Passat.
	And, just like last night on every news show I watched, and even Jay Leno
on the tonight show mentioning the little VWs release, seeing the car
everywhere is great advertising for VW.
	Later-G