Re: Replacement engines

At 01:22 PM 1/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm thinking of replacing the engine in my '98 GLX with the engine from my
>wife's '87 Civic, to improve gas mileage.  I know I'll take a bit of a
>performance hit, but I think it will be worth it.
>Does anyone have any tips for performing this mod?
>
>JL

You have got to be crazy you would take a HUGE performance hit the gas saved
would not be worth the trouble to change the engines and to get the jetta
retro fitted for the civic engine. my advice is that the VR6 is a great
engine don't do it...

Silent Operator

Silent Operator       homepage URL http://www.txcc.net/~silentop
PGP fingerprint ED 99 69 66 F9 1A A8 B0  D0 03 FD 71 10 B7 5E 7D