Re: Why No Jetta 4 cylinder Owners Prominent on the Lists?

At 04:45 PM 1/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>	I was just curious about something. I know that there are some prominent
>GTI 4cylinder owners out there on the GTI list, but between the GTI and
>Jetta lists, I am aware of no 4 cylinder Jetta owners. Sure, I know that
>the GL and GLS are some pretty mainstream cars, especially with the super
>crappy peachfuzz interiors. Still, the Jetta GT and Trek/K2 models are
>pretty much the same to a GLX as the GTI 4 banger is to the GTI VR6.
>	Just Curious-G

The list title IS Jetta GLX.  Not too many 4 cyl GLXs rolling around.

The others are hanging out on alt.autos.vw.VR6. wannabe.  ;-)

				Dave

Dave Petke			DoD # 1615
Kennett Square, PA		AMA#429282

Lots'o toys. . . . . way kewl.

There are two types of anything in the world.
That which you swear by, and that which you swear at.