RE: rear fog light wiring?

Not a problem.. Turn on your lights, and you will see on each corner of the
car you have taillights. Now on the trunk you have reverse lights, now
right under them are unlight red areas. These are the rear foglight areas..
Just slap a bulb and the euro switch, a quick wire.. POOF your not blind
anymore.. YOUR CURED...Now Faint..

Benny Hinn

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K