Re: 97 One Touch Up Close Feature?

Hi Patrick,

I have that feature on my '93 but it doesn't work as smooth as in my old =
Nissan.
It also seem to work a little bit different depending on if the ignition =
is on or not.

With many of the new car alarms you can program different actions such =
as rolling up or down the windows, sun roof, turning on the stereo, etc.

- --- Ulf
Dusty mauve perl 1993 Golf VR6
leather, Enzo springs, Sony soundsystem...

Fr}n: 	Patrick[SMTP:psherman@bigfoot.com]
Skickat: 	 den 29 december 1997 08:33
Till: 	jettaglx@igtc.com; gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
Ang}ende:	97 One Touch Up Close Feature?

I remember my sticker saying it had one touch open and close window =
feature.
However there isn't any one touch up feature.. Any others have this =
feature?

                              =20