Valentine 1

GLX'ers
I own a V1 and absolutely love it.  The price was nothing to scoff at but I
figured that it would pay for itself and has not only in peace of mind but
actual encounters.  It is VERY sensitive but can be put on mute so one can
only see the blinking lights.  The arrows pointing the direction is useful
in situations where there are two cops.
    I decided to plunk down the cash after getting pulled over going around
a bend where my Whistler NEVER REGISTERED until around the corner and it did
beep as I pulled away with ticket in hand.  I go by the same spot with the
V1 and it picks it out long before I even make the corner (when the cops are
there).   I also enjoy watching other detectors false to signals that the V1
ignores.    So yeah it is a lot of money, but what price is a ticket let
alone your knowledge that you have the best there is to but??!!? <<IMHO>>
'95 GLX
No mods (yet) ; )
jangove@XXXXXXmagicnet.net