Re: After market exhaust

Mark,

How is the interior sound/noise of the Brospeed exhaust??  I would like to
add an after market exhaust, but I don't want one that will still have my
head resonating once I step out of the car.

Has anyone ever used Dynamat in their cars to reduce interior noise??
    http://www.eastwoodco.com/products/int_ext/7721.html

Thanks,

Joe