Re: document how to remove the AC panel

I'll even give you PICTURES!! :-)

Ok Jeff, this is a 95 and Zeeks is a 98.  I know the dash panels are the
same, but I'm not sure about what's behind them, i.e. lights etc.

Ok, your dash should look something like this
    http://www.pswtech.com/~joem/images/VWDash1a.jpg
note the highlighted areas. Using a small/pen screwdriver pry the panel
out at the corners, i.e. were the circles are. Be careful not to
permanently imprint the soft dash material around the outside of the
panel.  The HVAC panel should pop out.  You may need to work your way
around the out side of the panel to fully remove it.

Once you've popped it out this is what you should see...
    http://www.pswtech.com/~joem/images/VWDash2.jpg

I'd send you an HTML message with the images inline, but you're using
email in CDE on SunOS sparc box. So, I'm not sure you're mailer does
HTML.

Later,

Joe