floor jacks and html

Eastwood Auto supply sells a gizmo that replaces the saddle on a hydraulic
floor jack. It's made specifically to work with a unibody car's construction.
It's a U-channel that lifts the car the way the OEM jack works. Costs about
$20. They have a website - search in yahoo for them.

As always, read the car's owners manual. They are very specific on where you
can place the jacks for lifting the car.

 As for html in Netscape notes:
     Question:
     How do I disable the HTML tags in mail?

     Answer:
     To disable the use of the HTML tags:
     1) Choose Preferences from the Edit Menu
     2) Choose Mail & Groups
     3) Click on Messages and uncheck By default, send HTML messages.

In Microsoft's internet exp, I believe you have to go into your address book
and select each individual address and in the properties tell it to
send plain old mail. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Mike DiTullio                    |All opinions are my own, and I have
mailto:michael.ditullio@lmco.com |thousands of them to donate...ask me
mailto:mikedt@ibm.net            |S. NJ - Land of No Twisties
1-800-AMA-JOIN                   |98-Passat 89-HawkGT 95-ST1100 STOC#105