From:  Joe Mann[SMTP:joem@pswtech.com]
Sent:  Thursday, February 19, 1998 11:44 PM
To:  jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject:  Re: Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs

With the demise of the Nissan 300ZX, the Sentra SE-R (Now called the
200SX SE-R ) is the fastest two door sport
coupe Nissan make, @ 140hp.  Uh, somebody tell Nissan the 70's are over.

Get this though, I just checked Edmund's and they list the Maxima GXE's
(V6 190hp/205trq. @ 3095lbs) 0-60 at 6.6
sec!!  Uh, guys they list the GLX at 7.7 sec. and the GTI at 7.1 sec.
 Anybody take on a Maxima lately??

Joe

[SMTP:billings@codenet.net] wrote:
> > Those SE-R guys are killin me with all that legal stuff. It is not
like
> > their cars are anything compaired to the GLX anyway.  So I cant see
them
> > getting in to a e-mail war. So I guess I will keep it on the track
where
> > I still love to put em in their place.
> >
> > Bryan Billings
> >
> > John Kilpatrick wrote:

> > > Tell him that unless you access his computer without authorization,
that the
> > > FBI don't care.  Someone recently was pissed enough at me to forge
mail saying
> > > I was a child molestor.  I called the cops, who had me call the
FBI.  They said
> > > that forging electronic mail is not a crime.  ONLY in cases of
unauthorized
> > > access will they intervene.
> > >
> > > (The guy forged mail with *netscape* can you believe.  Which gave
complete
> > > headers, including his IP address.  Which matched the
X-Originating-IP address
> > > of the message he sent me via hotmail saying that he was going to
"play rough".
> > > I hope his ISP terminated the account.  My sister-in-law, a lawyer,
wants to
> > > sue. :-)
> > >
> > > --
> > > John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems
Administrator
> > > kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS
Group
> > > Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650)
428-6218
> > >                 "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."
> >

> This will sound stupid------------ but... WTF IS SE-R? I think I have
missed most of it.. Wtf is it anywayz..