Re: PAINTING ENGINE COVER

Same here, No body told me about the tow hidden bolts under the flange.
I cracked one of them.  I am going to replace it.  The painting came out
great though.  Painted the lettering flat green and part of the symbol
green and black.  So warning all you out there. The cover has two hidden
bolts under the flange.

Bryan Billings