RE: Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs

My friend has a 95 Maxima, and we raced when our cars were still pretty
much new (I had a P-Flo).  I grabbed a slight lead from the line, but we
stayed even for a while.  Out on the highway, I was able to pull on him,
until I hit the limiter.  After a few mods, he couldn't stay with me.