Info on the Powerdyne Chargers

Hi everyone!  Just got off the phone with Powerdyne regarding the chargers.
Here is the scoop, I am gonna cruise over to a place called Vector Performance
sometime next week to see if the charger will even fit in the engine bay.
According to the guy I spoke with at Powerdyne (Sam) the two models that would
suit our needs (designed for about a 2.8L v6 w/ 5-7 psi) are the BD-11 and
BD-550.  Sam said physically they are about the same dimensions as the Vortech
Unit (GOOD THING!).  So I am gonna cruise on over to Vector Performance and see
if one will fit.  Okay here is the good stuff!  Prices! The chargers list for
$1750.  Sam said he would get me one for a little less than $1500.  When I asked
how much for ten of them he said $1071 (NOT BAD).  I will update you guys after
my trip to Vector.  One other thing, if a custom unit or mod needs to be done I
can cruise over to Powerdyne itself.  They are about one hour from my house in
Pasadena.  Don't email me at this address...If you have a question email me at
rpc-prod@windrunner.com!

Mark Radelow

ps.  Uwe, what's the address for the S-Charger list itself?