Re: I WANT MY CAR BACK

Hey, Mark,

My '97 is in the body shop for various reasons, and the rental car I
ended up with is, guess what, A '98 Neon!  It is actually much better
that I had imagined, but it ain't no VW of any sort.  If it wasn't for
the luscious young lady who rented it to me, I would probably have a
worse attitude about it (woo wee, that Heidi was a babe!!).

Oh, does your Neon have an amazing factory sound system?  The one I have
sounds like it has aftermarket subs in it.

Holland
hjp@pacbell.net
phillip3@apple.com