Re: Mountain Bike Rack

Hey Patrick,
I have the Thule rack and it works great but as with any rack you need to
take extreme care when taking the rack on and off of the car (see my roof
for a few minor scratches in one spot..Black car you know).  I have had a
Thule rack for almost 10-Yrs and really like them...well made and very
durable.  The Jetta has very specific mount points...if you are not
familiar about this look at the rain channel for the arrows, the rack goes
there and works great, no trying to fiddle around to get it just right.
Feel free to contact me for more info.
Thanks,
TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net