Re: Mountain Bike Rack

On my '90 Corrado, I had the Thule rack that sat on rubber pads.  The rubber
pads (four total) did not leave one scratch on my car.  On the other hand, my
cranks were spinning and the pedal cage scratched the roof of my car one time.
Overall, I liked the Thule rack.  I had the fairing and it reduced alot of
wind noise and also was pretty cool to throw stickers on.

By the way, I'm selling the rack so if any Corrado owners are interested and
live partially locally, I'm willing to part with it at a discount.  Email me
privately.

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX
Euro Switch