Saw my car today!

Oh, I forgot to tell you all!  I saw my baby today!  I stopped by the
exhaust shop while they were installing the new Brospeed Exhaust.  All I
can say is that it looks SCHWEET.  Damn nice!  The quality of the kit is
first rate (all flanges throughout) and the welds are right on.  When I
got back from the body shop (down the street) the car was off the rack
and ready to go (no I can't get it yet, they still have some buffing and
polishing to do to the paint).  But I started it up to hear how it
sounded.  Oh man...That is nice!  I personally like the sound better
compared to my friends TT exhaust.  Really really deep and mellow.  Not
loud and raspy at all.  I stepped on the throttle a little and it let
out this great big grunt.  I'll have to make a recording and put it up
on my site...  Very sweet exhaust!  I (hopefully) get my baby back
tomorrow!  Then next week it's Shine time!  (not to mention TT 260
time!).  Cool :)  I finally get to rid myself of the Neon.  Although it
is fun revving it up to 5000 rpm and dropping it into drive.  Can we say
wheelspin???

Peace guys!  I have two midterms tomorrow that are going to kit my
arse...  Good 'ol International Finance and International Trade and
Commerce Policy (woo hoo)

Mark Radelow

ps.  My vote for the best drag race song : "Cake's 'The Distance'"