Re: Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs

The GLX should be 7.2 not 7.8...

<Subject: Re: Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs
<Yeah, they hung with me through first and in to second.  But were fading
fast by
<third.  But, when your winning an inch seems like a mile.  Nice little cars
<though.  I test drove one before buying my GLX.
<Relating to quickness, Edmunds shows they have the same 7.8sec 0-60 time.
What
<baffles me is that Edmunds show the GTI to have a 7.1sec.  Is the GTI that
much
<faster than the GLX. I didn't think a couple of hundred pounds made that
big of a
<difference.