Re: Average Age (Was: Get off the list. . .)

I was driving a '79 Celica with American Racing black anodized centers with
holes and chrome edges (steel with chrome).  It had a Grant steering wheel and
non functioning fog lights.  By the time that I got rid of the car (one year
later), a tree hit me (you know the routine), I got my first speeding ticket,
pulled over for no rear lights (I was curious why my dash lights all of a
sudden went out), had killed the battery more times than I could think of, and
installed a JCPenney rear wing (I can't beleive I did that).  Cheers.

Chuck