Re: VW Warranty

At 10:14 AM 2/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>=}
>
>I ran a red light at 120mph, hit a deer, jumped the gaurd rail, went down
>the hill and into a tree. The tree collapsed and fell onto the roof of the
>car. Well can you believe this while I was climbing back up the hill to find
>help a big asteroid came down and hit my car.
>
>Is this under warrenty?
>
>Just joking...there was no deer. =}
>

>Adam
>95' GLX
> Gee Adam,  The warranty wouldn't pay for the paint work on your car
because the asteroid hitting your car is due to an atmospheric fallout.
You would be required to pay for a speeding ticket, pay for the guard rail
damage, file a report with the Game Warden for killing the deer. The
Audoban Society would come after you for damaging a tree.
Don't forget the tow bill for dragging the car up the hill.

Don