Re: Redline Tranny Oil.. Also Last Question..:)

Patrick,

If I'm not mistaken you should be looking for Redline MT-90 transmission
fluid for the '97 Jetta GLX's. (Direct form Redline)   The procedure you
stated is correct, simply drain the factory fluid and pour in Redline
MT-90.  From memory, I think you will need 2 quarts or just a bit more.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX