Re: Banging Sound

Patrick Sherman wrote:

> I noticed when I go over this certain SpeedBump at my Apartments. It sounds
> like the Exhaust or something is banging up against the vehicle? Like it's
> making it move up and down. I have 12K on my 97 GLX? The hangers look like
> there all their.. Any ideas?

Double check the front sway bar linkages.  I had a '81 Mazda 626
that one of the linkages was rusted through and broke.  When ever
I went over uneven surfaces, the sway bar would bang the bottom
of the car.
This may not be your problem, but double check to be safe.

- --
Mike Bigus --> gtivr6r@chicagonet.net
http://www.gtivr6r.chicagonet.net